Sunday, May 31, 2015



May 31, 2015

Stay Focused.  Do What You Gotta Do.

When I prepare the blog on Sunday night, I use internet images to post pictures to go along with the week.  This is one of the fighters I found, and I think she is kind of cool.

The blog will pass over 15k views this week.  I appreciate the support of everyone over the past year.  I appreciate the sharing of this blog with those who think it may help cancer survivors or their families and friends.

____________________________

As I have done the past year, I have included readers of the blog with steps in my treatment.  Without going into great detail, I had outpatient surgery in order to begin a new medication to battle my disease.  It was a decision I made to give me a greater chance of responding to cancer treatment.  The recovery has been painful and emotional, which is standard for anyone going through this disease.  This last week was another battle in the war that I will continue to fight for as long as I live. 

I appreciate the support from everyone who checked in with me this week.  While I continue to be stubborn (I prefer "independent"), I may not need anything, but I appreciate hearing from you.  Thank you for the help, and the visits, and the ice cream.  Thank you for the emails, calls, and texts. Thank you for wearing your Team Sosa shirts and letting me know I am not alone.   

Love, Sosa

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear via your blog that you are doing so well "mentally" and "emotionally" while going through this very serious disease. I have been told that a positive mental attitude is an invaluable tool in fighting cancer. If so, you have a head start! I believe both your attitude and faith in God will take us safely anywhere - yes, even beyond life. Prayers for you, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete