Sunday, April 12, 2015





April 12, 2015

Hello there and welcome back.

Just a quick note for your week ahead, about the note above. 

I like posting short images I find online because they resonate with me and I hope they resonate with you, too.

Remember,

It takes courage to face everyday challenges, whether its a new job or life changing decisions.  It takes strength to follow through with the decisions you make. It takes patience to listen and try to understand why people think the way the do, or say the things they say.  And it takes love to forgive.

When you go to sleep, and when you wake up, that's the best time to say it's time to try again.  Because if you live in the past, you are wasting time and energy you don't have anymore. 

I know I start over every day.

_______________________________


I hope you are continuing to vote for me to be the MLB SF Giants Batgirl on Mother's Day.  This is the last week to vote and you can vote multiple times a day.

Click here for the site and go to the Giants page.  Scroll through to the picture of me and Team Sosa.  Click on my picture and you can type in numbers to vote.  Check out the stories of cancer survivors from all of the teams.

http://mlb.mlb.com/honorarybatgirl/2015/gallery.jsp

So many people have told me they continue to vote daily... Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment