Monday, May 12, 2014

 
May 11, 2014
Happy Mother's Day
 
 
Hello Everyone,
 
Welcome back and thank you for coming back. It has been a good week of gaining more energy so I can spend time with friends and family.  I was able to do both when I travelled to Reno and watched the last games of the season for Fresno State softball.
 
And I must acknowledge everyone who checked in with me and sent messages and love my way.  This week, my union presented me with a lovely gift and I was able to see coworkers, and let them see me.
_______________________________
 
Many of you have asked about the Team Sosa Tshirts. The picture at the top of the blog today is the Tshirt design for Team Sosa.  My dear friends at work made the design and will be placing another order very soon.  Please email me here at heysosateamsosa@gmail.com and I can refer you to those placing the order.
 
________________________________
 
Below is an event on Sunday, June 8, in San Ramon.
It is a FREE event, lunch included, for cancer survivors and their families.
 


I will be attending the event and I am inviting my friends and family to join me.  It will be picnic style, so bring your blankets and chairs or games and enjoy a day at the park with me.  LUNCH IS FREE BUT YOU MUST RSVP.
You may purchase a butterfly (or more than one) for a ceremonial release at the picnic.   You can call 925-933-0107, or,
Here is the link: http://cancersupport.net/events/wings-of-hope-butterfly-release/

Hope to see you there!
________________________________

It is Mother's Day weekend, and I spent some time with my parents this weekend.  We watched softball and spent time with friends.  We are glad to see each other when we can, and I know they are always there if I need them.

I hope to spend the next week gaining more energy and strength to get ready for the next cycle.  And work on a project or two.  Hope you all have a lovely week and I will post again next Sunday.

Please email me if you have questions or just want to check in.
Thank you all, every day, for your support.

Love, Sosa

3 comments:

  1. http://www.customink.com/signup/7cxx5r6h

    Here is the link to place an order for Tshirts. Place order by May 23, 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M GLAD YOU ARE CONTINUING TO DO WELL WITH ALL THAT YOUR GOING THROUGH...MUCH LOVE..CWJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear you able to get out and still enjoy the things you love during this treatment. Your strength and positivity is something to be admired. I love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete