Sunday, March 29, 2015



March 29, 2015

I hope you have been voting! The Honorary MLB batgirl contest continues for the next few weeks.  I appreciate everyone who is taking a few momemts out of their day to vote a few more times.

Here is the link again:
http://mlb.mlb.com/honorarybatgirl/2015/gallery.jsp

Go to the Giants Team page and scroll through the pages for Team Sosa.  Click on my picture and click on vote.  Type in the number, then do it again and again.

I found out a friend of a friend is a candidate for the Oakland Athletics Honorary batgirl, too.  The winner participates in the game ceremonies on Mother's Day.

_______________________________

I saw some daffodils today and bought some bouquets. A year ago, a friend bought me some to wish me well and I kept buying them until the Easter season was over.  Last year at this time, I had left work to start treatment and seeing these flowers made me smile.  The American Cancer Society offers Daffodil Days as a popular fundraiser for cancer awareness, as a sign of hope and life.  This year's campaign is over, but here is a link to the program:

http://www.cancer.org/involved/participate/daffodildays

_______________________________

I hope you all have a good week. Thank you again for all of the continued support.  I don't know how I would have made it through the past year without the support of everyone. 

Love, Sosa

No comments:

Post a Comment